Does your car have a Blown Head Gasket?
- White smoke coming out of your car’s tailpipe?
- Is there water in your car’s oil?
- Is your engine overheating?
- Is your vehicle idling rough?
- Is there backpressure or bubbling in your car’s radiator?
- External leaks and leaking freeze plugs?
If you notice any of these signs, you need a head gasket repair sealant!
These are all classic symptoms of a damaged head gasket. Ignoring these symptoms can lead to a costly repair bill. To fix the problem, you need a head gasket sealer that is proven to work! Fixing these problems is easy and guaranteed with Steel Seal.